K-State Global Campus Scholarship for Distance Education Students
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to distance education students admitted and properly enrolled in Kansas State University distance education degree programs through K-State Global Campus. Scholarships are provided in the amount of $1,000 for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Postmark Deadline – Fall Term Award: April 1
- Postmark Deadline – Spring and Summer Term Awards: November 2
- Note: Recipients of this scholarship may reapply for subsequent terms.
- The student will be accepted in a Kansas State University undergraduate or graduate degree program offered through K-State Global Campus
- The student will be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours in K-State Global Campus courses during the semester in which he/she receives the scholarship.
- Undergraduate students shall have a minimum 3.0 GPA; graduate students shall have a minimum 3.0 GPA for all graduate work.
- Preference will be given based upon financial need.
- Preference will be given to those not receiving tuition reimbursement from their employer.
How to Apply
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Please note that within the application you will be asked to write a short essay addressing your motivation and objectives for your online degree through K-State Global Campus and how financial assistance will help you succeed in your academic endeavors.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be submitted at any time. The results, which are electronically sent to K-State, will be used to determine your financial need.