Continuing Your Education
For more than 45 years, the Division of Continuing Education (DCE) has helped extend Kansas State University’s intellectual resources through quality degree programs, lifelong learning and professional development opportunities.
The division utilizes distance learning technology to deliver affordable and accessible educational options to meet student needs. Kansas State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Programs and Courses
The division's educational offerings include:
- Online degree programs, including bachelor's degree completion, master's degrees, a Ph.D. and certificates/endorsements
- Online courses and on-campus courses in a variety of formats each term
- Professional development opportunities
- Credit classes through UFM Community Learning Center in Manhattan for university credit (recreation, dance and fitness classes)
DCE provides services for distance students, instructors and others in reaching educational success at K-State, including:
- Student services to support the academic needs of online learners
- Faculty services to assist instructors who develop and teach courses through DCE
- Military services to help soldiers and their families with their unique educational needs
- Conferences services to provide coordination of professional meetings, conferences and events