Financial Assistance and Scholarships
Need money for school? Listed below are financial assistance and scholarship opportunities designated for distance education students.
Students admitted to a degree program are eligible for financial assistance. Visit K-State's Office of Student Financial Assistance to learn more.
Offered through the Division of Continuing Education:
- Division of Continuing Education Scholarship for Distance Education Students
Awarded to students accepted into a Kansas State University undergraduate or graduate degree program offered through the Division of Continuing Education.
- Maurine Allison O’Bannon Memorial Scholarship
Awarded to students 25 years of age or older that are returning to school after a lapse in his/her education. The student must be accepted into a Kansas State University undergraduate or graduate degree program offered through the Division of Continuing Education.
- Allan D. Sicat Scholarship
Awarded to military veterans or active duty military seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree through a distance education program at Kansas State University.
Other scholarship opportunities:
- Robert F. Sykes Scholarship
(awarded to distance education students in the Engineering Management and Civil Engineering master's degree programs)
- LEARN Wichita Adult Scholarship
(available to adult students from the Wichita, Kan. area)
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) Scholarship
(awarded to United States Service members (active duty/veterans) and spouses of Service members)
- Carol Ann Holcomb, Maggie Higdon and R.C. & Eva Finley Center on Aging Scholarships
(awarded to distance education students in the Gerontology master’s degree program)
You may also visit the Nontraditional Student Services office for additional opportunities.