Textbooks and Course Materials
Order your textbooks and other required course materials immediately. Textbooks ordered less than two weeks prior to the course start date may not be received before the course begins. In your iSIS class schedule, click on the book icon next to your course or use the ’view course materials by term’ option below your class list for your specific textbook ISBN#.
Tips for Purchasing Textbooks
- Have the ISBN# handy for reference to ensure you order the correct book.
- If a book is not in stock, ask that it be ordered for you.
- If you need shipment out of the United States, use a shipping method that provides you with a tracking number.
- Ask if there is a used copy available. Used copies cost approximately 25% less than new.
- Select rentals where available and save up to 60%. Rentals must be mailed back to Varney’s at the address below and postmarked by the last day of finals for the semester
It may be possible to return your book at the end of the semester for a portion of your purchase price.
- Check prices on apps.facebook.com/varfbbb by entering the ISBN# on the back of the book.
- Email ISBN#s that you would like to return to email@example.com.
- Mail textbooks to Varney’s at the address below, attn: Textbook Buyback.
- A check will be mailed back to you.
623 N. Manhattan Ave
Manhattan, KS 66502