- What it is
- A one-stop distance student service and resource website
- Who it’s for
- Prospective, first-time, and current K-State distance students
- Alumni and professionals seeking continuing education
- What it includes
- Distance program list
- Admissions process
- Class search and enrollment
- Student service FAQs
- Graduation options
- Alumni connections
- View the Wildcat Success Road Map
Know an extraordinary distance education student or outstanding distance education adviser? Nominate them for a Division of Continuing Education award! Nominations are due by March 25, 2013.
- The Extraordinary Student Award is given to a currently enrolled distance education student who has overcome an obstacle in the path of their education and who demonstrates academic excellence, focus and career ambition in their studies at K-State. Complete the Student Nomination Form (PDF).
- The Outstanding Advising Award is given to a K-State faculty or staff member who has demonstrated exceptional ability in assisting and advising distance education students. Complete the Adviser Nomination Form (PDF).
Winners will be contacted by April 5 and will be honored at the Division of Continuing Education Honors and Awards Reception on May 1.