As a K-State Student, these resources and services are available to you even if you can’t come to campus.
- K-State Libraries – Assists students with library resources and access to online databases and electronic journal collections, as well as providing book and article delivery service.
- Non-Traditional Student Services – Serves as a liaison for all students 25 and older, who are married, a parent, a veteran, or are returning to school after an absence, connecting them to campus and to the surrounding community.
- Disability Support Services – Assists all students with documented disabilities, both on- and off-campus, by providing the accommodations they need to be successful in their classes.
- Career and Employment Services – Provides career advising, training, employment connections, and resources to all K-State students, alumni, faculty, administration, employers and members of the community which the university serves.
- Office of Student Life – Encourages, supports, advises, and advocates for students, enhancing all K-State students’ experiences and successes in life and in the classroom, both on-campus and virtually.