Pinnacle Honor Society
K-State’s Pinnacle Honor Society, the Non-Traditional National Honor Society, gives inductees recognition as well as the chance to develop academic honor experience on or off campus. As an honor society, there is a set of minimum expectations that need to be met to be considered an applicant into Pinnacle. K-State is one of Pinnacle’s 25 charter chapters, which now includes over 140 colleges and registered universities.
The benefits of Pinnacle Honor Society are:
- Acknowledgement for a record of excellence in leadership, scholarship, and service with an internationally recognized Honor Society.
- Life membership and receipt of a credential that is recognized for quality and selectivity by graduate programs, institutions, and professional fields.
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution to the quality of peer life.
- Participate with an online forum composed of peers who create ideas and programs to serve others and implement those efforts.
- Experience the principle of "best leadership practices" with dedicated campus leaders.