Legal Studies noncredit coursework offers professional courses through an educational partnership with the Center for Legal Studies, one of America’s most respected legal education training centers in the country, and Kansas State University. Since 1980, the Center for Legal Studies has been offering legal programs that enhance an individual’s professional expertise in a variety of legal areas.
By completing any of the courses, you can earn a Certificate of Completion from Kansas State University. Please note that the certificate of completion is not a professional certification to perform any duties.
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course
- Paralegal Certificate Course
- Legal Secretary Certificate Course
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course
- Mediation Certificate Course
- Software Essentials for the Law Office
- Personal Injury for Paralegals
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course™
- Intellectual Property Law for Engineers
- Advanced Legal Research and Writing