Skip to the content
Kansas State University



General Course Requirements

Courses may be taken on the Kansas State University campus or transferred from another university or community college. Consult K-State’s transfer equivalency web page for further information on transferring courses from another institution. If your institution is not listed on this page, or if you have questions, consult with Karla Girard, the dietetics online program coordinator.