- Bachelor’s Degree Completion
- Professional courses in food, nutrition, and foodservice systems management.
- Course Delivery
- Application Requirements
- At least 30 college credits and completion of the following courses.
- Chemistry I
- Chemistry II*
- Principles of Biology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II* OR
- Structure and Function of Human Body* (equivalent to Human Anatomy I & II
- Must have grade of "B" or better in all Science and Professional courses
- Must have grade of "C" or better in communication, social sciences, quanitative studies, and humanities.
- Completion Requirements
- 120 credit hours
- Apply now
The bachelor’s degree completion program in Dietetics offers students the opportunity to complete professional courses in food, nutrition, and foodservice systems management. The dietetics program at K-State is recognized nationally and internationally for the quality of its graduates. Top-ranked faculty prepare students for exciting careers in all facets of dietetics.
This program meets the academic requirements set by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and qualify students to apply for post-baccalaureate supervised practice programs.
Upon completion of the program, students must apply and be accepted into an accredited dietetic internship to qualify to take the national examination toward becoming a registered dietitian.
"I was able to go into a whole new career path."
– Rena Schaeffer, Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics