- Master of Science
- An online master’s program designed for working professionals who have already obtained a bachelor’s degree in electrical or computer engineering.
- Course Delivery
- Application Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering from an ABET-accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above for last 60 hours of courses taken
- Other requirements
- Completion Requirements
- 30 credit hours with 3.0 minimum GPA
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at Kansas State University offers graduate courses leading to a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering. Students will choose an emphasis in either electric power systems, which is open to off-campus students residing in the United States, or in communication and networking, which is open to off-campus students residing both in and out of the United States. All courses needed for the degree are offered online. Students travel to K-State only once at the end of their program for an oral examination, which is conducted by their graduate committee.
K-State Division of Continuing Education
245 College Court Building
Manhattan, KS 66506
"I envision this enabling me to continue working longer."
– Paul de Andrea, Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering