College of Education
The College of Education at Kansas State University dedicates every moment of the day to our vision: Preparing educators to be knowledgeable, ethical, caring decision makers for a diverse and changing world.
Why do we do this? So our educators are prepared for the classrooms, schools and organizations they will soon lead.
The College of Education is where abstract concepts rooted in research, teaching, application and modeling come to life. Teaching techniques are infused with the latest technology and are designed to challenge students and inspire them to engage in lifelong learning.
To ensure all educators have the opportunity to share in our vision, the College of Education offers online master's degree programs, certificates and professional development for educators across the nation and throughout the world.
Online Graduates Share Their Experiences
Three graduates from the online Master of Science in Adult and Continuing Education program have shared their experiences with online learning in the following video series. The series provides a first-hand look into the fears and challenges they faced, as well as the strategies they learned to be successful.
- Online Learning Talk Series 1/4: First Online Learning Experience
- Online Learning Talk Series 2/4: Challenges and Strategies of Online Learning
- Online Learning Talk Series 3/4: Strategies for Joining Online Discussion
- Online Learning Talk Series 4/4: Strategies for Online Group Assignment
- Academic Advising
- Adult Learning
- Online Course Design
- Teaching English as a Second Language for Adult Learners