Tuition and Fees
Online and Off-Campus Courses
Online and off-campus courses through Kansas State University Global Campus are assessed at a fixed tuition rate regardless of residency status. There are no nonresident fees for online and off-campus courses offered through K-State Global Campus. Tuition rates vary by course level, undergraduate or graduate. Additional fees may be assessed by colleges and departments, as shown in the tuition and fee schedule below.
Evening College and other on-campus courses, such as on-campus Intersession courses, offered through K-State Global Campus are assessed at a tuition rate that is based on resident and nonresident status and varies by course level, undergraduate or graduate.
Cost by Course
For the most up-to-date course costs, refer to our Class Search. The cost shown in the description of each course is the total cost for the course.
Cost by Program
To calculate an approximate total cost of a program:
- Locate the total number of credit hours required to complete the program. This number can be found on the individual program pages.
- Subtract your transfer credit hours.
- Multiply the remainder by the applicable per credit hour cost as shown in the tuition and fee schedule above.
Some graduate programs have different tuition and fee structures than what is outlined in the tuition and fee schedule above, including:
- Great Plains IDEA — Students enrolled in classes through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance pay the “Common Price.”
- AG*IDEA — Students enrolled in classes through the Agricultural Interactive Distance Education Alliance pay the “Common Price.”
- Annual Programs — The Master of Agribusiness (MAB) program cost, Professional Master of Business Administration (PMBA) program cost and Master of Psychology with Emphasis in Industrial/Organizational Psychology (MIOP) program cost have specific tuition rates by cohort group.
Tuition is set by the Kansas Board of Regents annually in late June or early July. Kansas State University reserves the right to change costs without prior notice upon approval by the Kansas Board of Regents.
View instructions for paying your tuition, including payment options and deadlines.
Explore financial assistance and scholarships for students in distance degree programs.