Evening College classes are designed to fit around your busy daytime schedule. Courses are offered on the K-State campus in Manhattan in both 8- and 16-week sessions, between 5:30 and 10:30 p.m. Through Evening College, you can work toward degree completion, enhance your personal or educational goals or help advance your career.Fall 2013 courses begin August 26, 2013 and October 16, 2013.
Spring 2014 courses begin January 21, 2014 and March 13, 2014.
K-State accepts transfer credit from other accredited institutions.
Benefits of Evening College
- Degree option available in Interdisciplinary Social Science
- Courses offered in 8- and 16-week sessions to meet adult student needs
- Courses held between 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. to accommodate busy daytime schedules
- Free parking on campus after 5 p.m.
- Combine Evening College with K-State distance education for more options
Your proposals for Evening College courses may be submitted by: