Evening College classes are designed to fit around your busy daytime schedule. Courses are offered on the K-State campus in Manhattan in both 8- and 16-week sessions, between 5:30 and 10:30 p.m. Through Evening College, you can work toward degree completion, enhance your personal or educational goals, or help advance your career.
K-State accepts transfer credit from other accredited institutions.
Benefits of Evening College
- Degree option available in Interdisciplinary Social Science
- Courses offered in 8- and 16-week sessions to meet adult student needs
- Courses held between 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. to accommodate busy daytime schedules
- Free parking on campus after 5 p.m.
- Combine Evening College with K-State distance education for more options