The purpose of this one-day program is to:
- inform all concerned about the status of water in Kansas
- provide an opportunity to interact with others who share an interest, responsibility, or concern for water
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in water should attend to learn more about issues affecting water supply and quality. For committees and organizations with an interest in water, attendance or representation should be a must. This conference is the forum for agency, university, and organization representatives who study, plan, regulate, or are interested in influencing decisions on how waters are managed.
The Water and the Future of Kansas Conference is made possible in part by support from the following organizations:
- Kansas Water Resources Institute
- Kansas Center for Agricultural Resources and the Environment (KCARE)
- K-State Research and Extension
- U.S. Geological Survey