Registration is currently unavailable.
Kansas Masonry Conference Fees
January 20, 2012
January 20, 2012
|Dual Registration with Scholer Peterson||$140||$175|
|Exhibitor Non KMIC||$395||$395|
|Additional Exhibitor (KMIC or Non KMIC Members)||$100||$100|
|Sponsorship - Gold||$1000||$1000|
|Sponsorship - Silver||$750||$750|
|Sponsorship - Bronze||$500||$500|
|Sponsorship - Patron||$250||$250|
|AIA Learning Units||$15||$15|
|Parking Permit at Kansas State University Student Union Parking Garage||$4||$4|
AIA Continuing Education System
- This program will offer AIA members five (5) hours/LUs which will be reported to AIA/CES after the program.
- Participants who wish to receive AIA/CES LUs should mark the appropriate blank on their registration form and enclose an additional $15 with their registration fee.
- Kansas State University is registered with the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System (AIA/CES) and is committed to developing quality learning activities in accordance with the CES criteria.
Continuing Education Units
- Participants may receive an optional Certificate of Participation reporting five (5) contact hours, which will provide documentation for Continuing Education Units (CEU).
- The cost for this certificate is $10. Mark the appropriate portion of your registration form if you wish to receive this optional CEU certificate. Certificates will be given at the end of the seminar.
- You must be present to receive your certificate, as it will not be mailed out unless you have made prior arrangements with Kansas State University.
Exhibitor Registration Information
Exhibitor registrations will be accepted on a space available basis, and locations will be assigned prior to the conference on a first received basis.
If you must cancel your registration, please do so as soon as possible. Substitutions are encouraged. A full refund, minus a $25.00 processing fee, will be made if cancellation is received by the Division of Continuing Education no later than Friday, January 20, 2012. After that date, refunds are not available. Fees will not be cancelled for registrants who do not attend and have not notified the Division of Continuing Education by the cancellation deadline.
For information regarding the program, please contact Jim Goddard at 785-532-3569. For registration information, call the Registration Office at 785-532-5569, toll free 1-800-432-8222, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online request form.
A participant in a conference or non-credit program with a disability who needs accommodations or has special dietary requirements should indicate services needed at the time of registration. If you have further questions, please contact the Conference Program Coordinator at 785-532-2584 or 1-800-622-2KSU (2578). Early notification is required to ensure that accommodations can be provided in a timely manner.