- Regular - $250
- Student - $100
- Student (one day) - $50 (includes meals for that day)
- General Public & Faculty (one day) - $100 (includes meals for that day)
After the registration deadline of July 15, 2011 a $50 late fee will be applied. Register right away to avoid the late fee!
Conference registration fee includes:
- All conference materials, including program proceedings
- Refreshment breaks
- Two continental breakfasts
- Three luncheons
- Two banquet dinners
- A tour of the Konza Prairie – More information regarding the Konza Prairie Tour, including a sign-up sheet, will be available at the conference registration desk during the conference.
- Parking (if needed)
- Parking is available in the K-State Parking Garage adjacent to the Union. If you plan to park in the garage during the conference, we encourage you to indicate the need for a conference parking permit when you register. The cost is included in your registration fee.
- If you request an event parking ticket, it will be provided in your registration packet and should be used when exiting the garage. Additional details will be sent to attendees who request conference permits.
- Participants staying at the Holiday Inn are encouraged to use complimentary hotel parking and walk to the Union.
Registration for the Grasslands Symposium is now closed. Registration will be accepted on site at the Symposium, beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, September 14 at Forum Hall in the K-State Student Union. To aid the flow of on site registration, please fill out the printable registration form and bring it with you to the registration table on Monday, September 12.
If you must cancel your registration, please contact the conference registration office at 785-532-5569 by September 2, 2011. Substitutions are encouraged.
A refund, minus a $50 administrative fee ($10 administrative fee for student "one day" registration), will be issued if notice of cancellation is received by the Division of Continuing Education by September 2, 2011. After that date, due to guarantees we must provide, refunds are not available. Registrants who do not cancel their registration are responsible for the registration fee even if they do not attend the symposium and have not paid the registration fee.
The Division of Continuing Education may cancel or postpone any course or activity because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled or postponed, the Division of Continuing Education will refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for other costs, charges, or expenses, including cancellation/change charges assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
A participant with a disability who needs accommodations or has special dietary requirements should indicate services needed at the time of registration. If you have further questions please contact Charissa Bowditch at 785-532-2566. Early notification is requested to ensure that accommodations can be provided in a timely manner.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Kansas State University is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, military status, veteran status, or other nonmerit reasons, in admissions, educational programs, or activities and employment, including employment of disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era, as required by applicable laws and regulations. Responsibility for coordination of compliance efforts and receipt of inquiries concerning Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 has been delegated to the director of Affirmative Action, Kansas State University, 214 Anderson Hall, Manhattan, KS 66506-0124, 785-532-6220 or TTY: 785-532-4807.
If you have any questions regarding the conference or your registration, please contact the Division of Continuing Education at 785-532-5569.