Teaching Civics and Government
Kansas State University, in collaboration with the Center for Civic Education, is proud to offer several great opportunities for professional development and college credit for current and future social science teachers. Look over the links on the side of this page to see some great webinars and online courses currently being offered.
- Non-credit courses developed for teachers currently working in the field
- The information and resources provided will enhance your teaching experience and serve as a springboard for accessing ideas and pedagogical methods that stimulate as well as educate
- Can be taken at any time that fits within your schedule
- Option to view one or all of the webinars to obtain a certificate of completion, or obtain CEU's (Continuing Education Units)
- To obtain the certificate needed in your school, register for the course, view the webinar and accompanying materials, write the required essay