The K-State College of Agriculture offers numerous programs through the Division of Continuing Education. These programs are developed and delivered in convenient formats, with the working professional in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree programs in K-State Animal Science and Industry and Food Science
- Certificate programs in Food Science and Food Safety and Defense
- Master’s degree programs in Agribusiness and Food Science
- Graduate Certificate program in Horticultural Therapy
- Professional development and conferences for agricultural professionals and agribusinesses
K-State provides many opportunities to further your education including online distance education, short courses offered in Manhattan and other various locations, conferences, and more.