Central Texas College
- What is a 2+2?
- A partnership between a community college and Kansas State University to provide place-bound students the opportunity to complete a bachelor’s degree
- Who are 2+2s for?
- Students who cannot relocate to Manhattan or Salina campuses, have completed zero or some college credits, or are place-bound transfer students throughout Kansas
- Advisors who guide students as they transition to K-State
- What does a 2+2 include?
- A detailed, outlined degree plan listing classes that lead to completion of both the associate degree and bachelor’s degree, using credits that transfer from the community college
- Requirements for application into the bachelor’s degree completion program, including GPA and credit hours
K-State Global Campus