Butler Community College
- What is a 2+2?
- A partnership between a community college and Kansas State University to provide place-bound students the opportunity to complete a bachelor’s degree
- Who are 2+2s for?
- Students who cannot relocate to Manhattan or Salina campuses, have completed zero or some college credits, or are place-bound transfer students throughout Kansas
- Advisors who guide students as they transition to K-State
- What does a 2+2 include?
- A detailed, outlined degree plan listing classes that lead to completion of both the associate degree and bachelor’s degree, using credits that transfer from the community college
- Requirements for application into the bachelor’s degree completion program, including GPA and credit hours
Listen to K-State and Butler Community College representatives share information about the 2 + 2 partnership which helps working adults in the community complete their bachelor’s degree.
- Accounting and General Business Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Administration and General Business Bachelor’s Degree
- History and Interdisciplinary Social Science Bachelor’s Degree
- Hotel Management and Technology Management Bachelor’s Degree
- Internetworking Management and Technology Management
- Restaurant Management and Technology Management Bachelor’s Degree
- Realtime Reporting and Technology Management Bachelor’s Degree
- Software Development and Technology Management
K-State Affiliate Site Manager
K-State Global Campus
245 NE 30th Road
Great Bend, KS 67530