Section: Conferences and Noncredit Programs
Address: 1615 Anderson Avenue, Manhattan, KS 66502
Office: 262 College Court Building
- M.S., Education,Kansas State University, 1994
- B.S., Elementary Education,Fort Hays State University, 1985
- Directs activities and initiatives of the Conferences and Noncredit Programs (CNCP) unit including supervision of full time coordinators and registration staff.
- Collaborates with university colleges and departments to develop and implement new noncredit initiatives.
- Reviews, advises, and signs noncredit contracts.
- Serves on DCE Leadership team.